SSL Services - Installation & Management
Excelerai helps Companies Secure their Websites with SSL Installation & Management
ARTICLE: Google began sending out notices to site owners this month, reminding those who haven’t yet migrated from HTTP to HTTPS that their sites will be marked “NOT SECURE.”
The warnings are directed to owners of HTTP pages that contain forms, specifically, sites that include text input fields like <input type=
The messages reiterate the fact that with version 62 of the company’s Chrome browser, Google will require websites with any kind of text input to have an SSL certificate. That is if site owners don’t want their visitors to see the “NOT SECURE” warning pop up in their browser’s
This walks you through the steps that our team will take to implement this important change on your website:
a) Site Backup
- Run a fresh backup of your site
b) SSL Certificate
- Purchase the SSL certificate on your behalf
c) Project Kick-off:
- Install the SSL certificate on your site;
- Install two plugins on your site (Really Simple SSL, Insecure Content Fixer);
- Configure the SSL certificate for your site;
- Configure each plugin for your site;
- Test the SSL and plugins;
- Run final backup after testing is complete.
d) Complete project
- Communicate with the client that the work is complete.
Get Your Free SSL Website Security Assessment:
WellCall Health Coaching
Excelerai has a marketing team that we rely on to grow our business like never before.
Dr 2 Dr Training
Excelerai has always delivered more new business than we ever expected.
The team at Excelerai is on top of their game when it comes to keeping our sales team busy with new leads.
We have worked with over 750 businesses in more than 14 different industries across North America for the last 20 years and have experience in providing businesses with the marketing support that growing companies rely on. Excelerai…Growth by Giving More!